The core component of our business at FEL switchboards is the control and management of low voltage electrical energy through the use of Type Tested switchboards. With a focus on heavy industrial works, FEL has provided premium switchboards to a range of industries including but not limited to: Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, Commercial, Waste Water, Pulp and Paper, and the Fertiliser industry.
Our service solution includes: Main Switchboards (MSB’s), Sub-distribution boards, Motor Control Center’s (MCC’s) and Power Distribution Center’s (PDC’s).
With an extensive track record of successful upgrades and greenfield projects, our highly skilled team of electrical switchboard fabricators and a dedicated management team are passionate about the business. FEL Switchboards can provide you with best solution to your electrical distribution requirements. We are specialists in our field, certified by 3rd party agencies to design and manufacture fully Type Tested Switchboards, up to Form 4b.
CUBIC was founded in Denmark in 1973, based on a unique idea for a modular system for the construction of electrical panels. This concept has developed CUBIC into a recognised global electromechanical partner, with a product range that can be configured into nearly any type of enclosure. Using relatively few standard parts, it is possible to construct a custom made enclosure from a range of standard components.
Today the Cubic product range comprises the following products:
- The Modular System for the construction of electrical panels
- Customised solutions
- Customer designed electronic cabinets
- Flexible copper busbars
- Floor standing or wall mounted Main Switchboards (PDC)
- Distribution Boards (DB)
- Motor Control Centres (MCC)
- Power factor correction control
- PLC panels
- General control panels and boxes
- Hazardous area control panels suitable for Zone 1 and Zone 2 applications
- Main bus bar capacity up to 7000A Rated short time withstand current (Icw) 120kA/1s or 50kA/3s
- Rated peak withstand current (Ipk) up to 264kA
- Rated insulation voltage up to 1000VAC
- Rated operational voltage up to 1000VAC
- Rated impulse voltage 8kV
- Rated frequency 50-60Hz
- Modular box and frame types
- Standard degree of protection – IP43 & IP54 (others available on request)
- Internal separation from 1 to 4b
- Mounting types : fixed, plug-in and fully withdrawable
The Prisma solution is a complete one, including metal work, switchgear, busbars, plus everything else in between. Use of the Prisma Plus functional system ensures the creation of switchboards complying with the Standards IEC 50298, EN 50298, IEC 60439-1 and EN 60439-1:
- rated insulation level of main busbars: 1000VAC
- rated operational current le: 3200A
- rated peak withstand current lpk: 185kA
- rated short-time withstand current lcw: 85kA rms/ 1 second
- frequency: 50/60Hz